Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
FormulaQuestioner FormulaQuestioner is offline

Default Countif cell if other cells match criteria

I have been playing around with the countif statements and am trying to
figure out a few forumlas which I can not see to code:

Arguments:

Checking the cells c6:f6 if any of the cells have the words "Missing"
"Broken" "* Missing" "No Power" "Liscense" "Needs to be reflashed" "Not on
Network" cell is 0, if not then cell is 1

Count the cells from c6:c7 if the cell is blank and (e6:e7 or f6:f7 does not
say "Not on Network")

Count the cells from e6:e7 if cell has the word ("Missing" or "Broken") and
(e6:e7 or f6:f7 does not say "Not on Network")

Count the cells from d6:d7 if cell has the word "PS 2" and (e6:e7 or f6:f7
does not say "Not on Network") *I think that this could just be the same
formula for the one where it checks for blank, but if I am wrong I added this*

Any help would be appreciated

For the real table the ranges are much larger, I just put them as small
numbers for less typing.