Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rookie Rookie is offline

Default Subtraction

It still didn't work. I was able to change the numbers but the formulas
didn't work. I
also cannot add these numbers.
"Niek Otten" wrote:

Format an empty cell as General. Put the number 1 in it. EditCopy. Select your cells with the "numbers". EditPaste Special,
check Multiply.
Now the cells are real numbers. That is, if they don't contain spaces or other invisible characters.
Post back if they do; that can be remedied too.

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel