Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Breck Breck is offline

Default Duplicate chart names on multiple sheets

I have a workbook with multiple sheets. When I created the first sheet
I created 9 charts number "Chart 1" thru "Chart 9". After formating
these charts the way I wanted them I created multiple copies of
"Sheet 1" . Now all of the sheets have the same chart names "Chart 1"
thru "Chart 9". Will this cause a problem? I will be writing some VBA
code to manipulate these charts so I know that I will have to
specifically use the sheet that they are one in the code. I'm just
wondering if there are any other issues with having 15 "Chart 1"'s on
15 different sheets. Thanks for any response.