Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Excel Trouble[_2_] Excel Trouble[_2_] is offline

Default Calculating Months while taking into consideration days

If I use the suggested formula
"=(YEAR(A4)-YEAR(A3))*12+MONTH(A4)-MONTH(A3)"
It will indeed calculate the number of months inbetween two dates, however.

If the date is in question is 2/9/05 and todays current date is 2/8/08
the answer will display as 36 months. That in fact, is incorrect. I want
it to take days into consideration. The correct answer should be 35 months,
and on the 9th of 2008 it will infact be 36 months. How do I make the proper
adjustments???