Wazooli

Default VLOOKUP problem

I am having the following problem with VLOOKUP:

I have a cell linked to a combo box that chooses from 23 values, 21 of which
are numerical, and 2 which are letters. Linking the cell is easy, but when I
try and use the linked cell value in a VLOOKUP, it only works for the letter
choices. The numbers give me a #NA error. I am sure all the ranges are
good, and my list is even sorted in ascending order. i thought VLOOKUP was
giving me a hard time because the numbers were in "General" format, so I
converted them using TEXT, but still no joy. Please help.

wazooli