Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] swarnakumar.ts@gmail.com is offline

Default drop down list that changes cell color upon selection

Hi,
Also can we make the above code to be generic engouh so that I
need not replicate the same functionality for several work sheets
(sheet1, sheet2, sheet3 etc...) of an excel file. One more thing is
that ....in one sheet say sheet1, if I had two columns in which I need
to apply the color index then...I have replicated your code twice
applying for two different ranges. Can this be optimized?

So in a nutshell....can we have the above piece of code applied
to all the sheets of an excel file cum multiple ranges in a particular
sheet or sheets?

thanks,
Swarna Kumar T.S