Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Andy Pope Andy Pope is offline

Default Data points

Hi,

Are you sure you deleted? If I select a point in a line series and press
delete the whole series is removed.
Changing the format of the line point is the usual way to make an
appearance of a break in the line.
Actually having a blank cell in the data would also produce the effect
if the Not Plotted option is set for the chart.

Cheers
Andy

ABA-22 wrote:
I am using Excell 2007 and I cannot select two data points on my graph. I am
attempting to show that there is a break in the data, and in the old excel I
would simply select one then another and delete the line connecting the two.
Yet, in this new version it will not let me select an individual point. Does
anyone have any suggestions.

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info