DandruffKid

Default Getting rid of confirmation boxes

Hello,

Is there a way to get rid of confirmation boxes popping up in Excel?
I use Excel 2000 on WinNT4 and I need to keep a spreadsheet open 24/7 doing
calculations. The problem is the sheet runs 50+ external database queries to
an sql server set to refresh every minute and occasionally a "Not enough
memory to complete query" error or similiar pops up with an "OK" button to
click.
The entire spreadsheet stops running any queries while this "OK" button
waits for someone to click it! Its very annoying. Especially when I check it
after a week and its had a message up since day2 and stopped.

Ideally I would like no boxes or warnings or errors to appear ever. The
queries will refresh and get the info the next time so I dont want the whole
sheet stopping just for one "OK" box!

Thanks in advance.