Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
PR[_2_] PR[_2_] is offline

Default Multiple Rows Into One

Don,

Thank you very much for this it works well... Thanks to all that have
replied...

Regards - Paul
"Don Guillett" wrote in message
Here is one I designed sometime ago to consolidate formulas broken up by
email. You will need a blank row above and below the rows to consolidate.
Then place cursor on top row and fire macro. I have assigned to a button
on my toolbar.

Sub FixLongFormulas() 'goto a remote area of ws & select 1st line
x = ActiveCell.Row
y = ActiveCell.Column
z = ActiveCell.End(xlDown).Row
For Each C In Range(Cells(x, y), Cells(z, y))
'Cells(x - 1, y) = Cells(x - 1, y) & C
mstr = mstr & C
Next
Cells(x - 1, y) = mstr

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"PR" wrote in message
Is there a quick way of turning text that is on multiple rows into one
row, one problem that have with this, is that I have text say in 4-7 that
I what all in row 4, then the next maybe row 8 & 9 into row 8, then the
next maybe row 12-14 into row 12 and so on. They is no pattern to this...

Regards - Paul