Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Donald Dudar Donald Dudar is offline

Default Data Validation

I posted it in both, since I was not sure where I would find someone with an
answer. I do not care where I receive an answer, as long as I get one.

Thanks

Don

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Do you want an answer here or in the .misc group

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Donald Dudar" wrote in message
I am trying to build a worksheet to help create schedule assignments.
Columns show the date, and the people being assigned are list in Column A.
have set up data validation, so that people can only be assigned to
specific
tasks, found in the list source. However, I want to ensure that only one
person is assigned to any one task in the list. Later, I will also want
set up a protocol to make sure that someone is in fact asisgned to every
task.

Any suggesdtions on the best way to achieve this?

Thanks