XPC465

Default Adding a title to a worksheet. How/Where?

With the excellent assistance of Julie D and her replies, I am well on the
way to completing a worksheet, for my daughter in laws unisex hair salon.
To avoid any unneccesary contacts, I did infact purchase a volume of using
Microsoft Office, and tried to learn everything from it. However, possibly
due to my age, being an O.A.P. I found it very hard to digest. The
assistance I would like now, is 1/ Where/How do I put the Date/months etc. in
the top of the worksheet, so that it remains there, and 2/ is it possible to
impose a callendar to the worksheet at the click of the mouse and 3/ Is there
a limit as to the number of worksheets, and pages in relation to, that can be
maintained on the system. Many, many thanks for any advice given.