Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bouce Bouce is offline

Default find last row value in column when using MATCH to find column

Thanks, I had found that but I don't have the definite "A" reference, it
could be any column in the range.

"Gaurav" wrote:

=LOOKUP(2,1/(A1:A65535<""),A1:A65535)

This will pull the last value in the column.

"Bouce" wrote in message
Hi

I have a problem where I use MATCH to find a column with a specific
heading
and then I want to find the last value in the column.
I would like to achieve this just using formulas in the worksheet if
possible
All the solutions I have found require the Column letter ("B") instead of
reference.
My match range does start at column A as 1 if that helps.
Thanks