Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bouce Bouce is offline

Default find last row value in column when using MATCH to find column

Hi

I have a problem where I use MATCH to find a column with a specific heading
and then I want to find the last value in the column.
I would like to achieve this just using formulas in the worksheet if possible
All the solutions I have found require the Column letter ("B") instead of a
reference.
My match range does start at column A as 1 if that helps.
Thanks