Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AKphidelt AKphidelt is offline

Default How do I combine two worksheets in EXCEL 2003

You can do a vlookup in the 4th column on the 1st worksheet

So it would be

Vlookup(Name,2ndWorksheet!Range,2,False)

So for an example if the first name is in cell A2 on the 1st sheet
And the 2nd sheet has Names starting in A2 and ending A100 with the
Anniversary in column B.

The formula would like this. You put this formula wherever you want the
anniversary to show up

Vlookup(A2,'Sheet2'!A2:B100,2,False)

And then copy and paste this formula down to wherever your last row of data
is.

"Robert Judge" wrote:

I have two worksheets.

One contains the columns of Name, Birthday, and Phone.

The second one contains the columns of Name and Anniversary.

I want to combine the two worksheets into one worksheet that would include
all the columns, that is:

Name
Birthday
Anniversary
Phone

How can I accomplish this? I will appreciate advice.