detlghtpd

Default help with a formula (New User)

i just started trying to learn excel. what i want is
to take a long list of text items in column (A) that consist of only five
differant items but in random order grapes, bannanas, apples, ect. I want
to list this weeks price for each in column (B). The price changes weekly so
in
column (C) I want to list only the five differant fruits. and in column (D) i
want to list this weeks price for each fruit.
what i need is a formula that
matches this weeks price (D) to a specific fruit in (C) and then locates the
same fruit in (A) and changes the corresponding price in B

A column B column C column D column
orange orange 1.50
grape grape 2.00
grape apple 3.00