Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Niek Otten Niek Otten is offline

Default Entry takes 1 min, Office 2007. Large sheet

That's awfully long.

I'd visit Charles Williams' site anyway: everything you always wanted to know about Excel performance and more.

And I'd certainly try rebuilding the dependency tree with CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+F9

Save your workbook before trying

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten