Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default How to copy variable data from 2 worksheets into a seperate 3rd worksheet

Ah, think you just need to amend the formula in D1 slightly to:
=OFFSET(INDIRECT("'"&$B1&"'!A"&$C1),,COLUMNS($A:A)-1)
That should do it.
--
Max
Singapore
wrote in message
Max,
Again sorry for the delay.
http://www.freefilehosting.net/download/3be6a
is the link.
So, on sheet 'C' I've cut and pasted the cell D1 into Cell D3.

The reference to the cells B1/C1 is still in the formula so this has
to be edited at present to show ref's B3/C3.
But I'd like this to be automatically picked up.

But at the same time in the formula, the reference to the ROWS part
has incremented to show (1:3) where i'd like it to remain at (1:1).

This cells would then be copied across as needed (range d3 : g3) and
once done d3 copied to d5 and so on.

Any help as normal will be gratefully recieved,
Thanks
Stephen