Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kutty Kutty is offline

Default formula

I am working in insurance company. I want to create a vehicle list and I
need premium calculation in vehicle list. There is 2 kind of insurance. 1)
Comprehensive
2) Third party.
I would like to create the list with If condition. If condition have to
check whether it is Comprehensive or Third party. Then there will be
different kind of rate as per type of vehicle. These vehicle will check with
conditions if vehicles are older than 5 years. If vehicles are not insuring
comprehensive the insurance will be third party. In these case corresponding
vehicle will be charged a total premium per vehicle.
Could you please inform an example if condition too? Would appreciate.