AlCamp

Default Charts and "global" changes

Hello all,
I'm actually working in Microsoft Access97, which uses MSGraph 2000 for
charting, so I thought this was really a "charting" question... not an
Access question.

I have an XY scatter chart (using just points... no X or Y error bars or
lines) all laid out just fine, but I have a couple of questions that would
make my work a lot easier.

When the data first displayed on the chart, every data point had a
different "style"... circles, triangles, x's, etc... I had to go into every
one individually and change them to a black dot at size 3.
Isn't there some way to tell the chart that I want that "style" for all
the datapoints at once??

Taking that same scenario, can I also globally change all the Data Labels
"style" (alignment, color, etc) all in one "fell swoop"??

Thanks,
Al Camp