Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default How can I SUM all values in a column where the rows...

If the formula is not in column D, then you could use this:

=SUM(D:D)-SUM(D1:D9)

i.e. add up the complete column and take away any numbers in the first
9 cells.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Feb 4, 5:27*pm, "PCLIVE" wrote:
Just specify a row that is well beyond any point that your data will reach..

=SUM(D10:D10000)

HTH,
Paul

--

"JRThomas" wrote in message

I am trying to write a formula that will sum all cells in a column no
matter
how long the worksheet becomes. *I have this as the current entry:
=SUM(D10:)

What would I enter for the value after the colon?- Hide quoted text -