Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR CLR is offline

Default IF Statement Help

You're welcome, thanks for the feedback.........

< means "does not equal"
means "Greater than"

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Jcraig713" wrote:

Thanks is works beautifully!

I was using IF(C1"",C1+91,B1+91)

What does the < that the doesn't?

"CLR" wrote:

Maybe this........

=IF(C1<"",C1+91,B1+91)

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Jcraig713" wrote:

I have a maintenance schedule in excel split by quarter (1,2,3,4 etc). Along
the left-most column is worksite, Each quarter has a column, due on or before
and date completed column.

A B C D
SITE QTR1 QTR2
1 xxxx Due on/Before Completed Due on/Before Completed

I have a date in Qtr1 "due on/before" column. What I want to do is, I guess
it needs to be an IF statement for the date that goes in Qtr2 Due date such
as:

In D1... If the date in Completed Column(C1) blank, then C1 +91, else B1+91

Any Suggestions?