Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SharonJo SharonJo is offline

Default Headings

Sorry, yes a single worksheet with multiple printed pages. I would like the
heading on pages 2-8 to say: Table 1:List of Whatever (Continued), but I
don't want the word (Continued) on page 1.

The list on page 1 decreases and increases, so I cannot place the heading at
the top of page 2.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Is a "spreadsheet" a worksheet with multiple printed pages?

Or is it a workbook and "multipage" means multiple worksheets?

A header can be set on all worksheets by right-click on a sheet tab and "select
all sheets".

Set the header to "continued" on one sheet and will be done to all.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 08:31:02 -0800, SharonJo
wrote:

How do I have "continued" print in the headings of multipage spreadsheet?