Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default VLOOKUP problem (N/V)

Your table range is set up for rows 1:22 - you probably need to set
this for columns A:V, or change the VLOOKUP to HLOOKUP.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Feb 4, 10:48*am, Mortir wrote:
I have 2 sheets. In one i make calculations in other i have data
(DataSheet)

Id like to extract exact data from my data sheet. I have unique
identifiers in both sheets for the same items, so I tried to extract
data using vlookup:

=VLOOKUP(R3;'DataSheet'!1:22;7;FALSE)

in cell R3 is the unique id. (for example: ES0313860159) - and exactly
the same ID is in the 'DataSheet'

but then instead of getting the value from column 7 in DataSheet which
i was looking for i get the result N/V

whats wrong