Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
deepika :excel help[_2_] deepika :excel help[_2_] is offline

Default +/- in sheet2 based on conditions and dynamic rows in sheet1

based on certain inputs from sheet 1 i derive sheet2 details in one row
but i want a grouping like the below in one column say column B
Name1 (this is at row index 7)
+Task1 (begins at index 8)
+Task2

The row index 6 in sheet2 should be a drop down which fills names from
sheet1 col F which starts at row index 6 and grows dynamically. so teh final
output should lokk like this. I SHOULD SELECT TEH NAME FROM THE DROP DOWNLIST
AND so name1 appears in row index 7 always along with task1 and task 2. When
i click on + near task1 it should show me the subtasks (this subtasks are
dynamic and can differ from person to person ) similarly if i click on the +
near task2 it should list subtasks. note that there are only 2 main tasks for
a given name.

The inputs from sheet 1 are cols F- assigned to, Col D- proj name.
When col D values in sheet1 are < General they should fall into task 2,
when = General they should fall under task 1. like this there may be many
subtasks. How can i bring the task names assigned to people from sheet 1 into
one column in the above format into sheet2 . please explain