Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David franklin David franklin is offline

Default newbe with a formula question.

Sorry and thank you for your help

"Mike Rogers" wrote:

David

=IF(C11=49,C11+6,C11+3)
It would be to your benifit to NOT multi post. Those answering questions in
this forum will follow your thread if you stick with it. If the response is
not working for you please tell us why and what you may need changed to get
what you want. You have responses in your other thread.

Mike Rogers

"David franklin" wrote:

if cell c11 is 48" or less I want to add 3" to
the cell D15 examples (48+3=51) (25 + 3 =28) if cell c11 is 49 or greater
the I want to add 6" to cell d15 (50 +6 =56) ...

example in one cell (c11) I will put the number 50 in I want cell (D15) to
give me the answer 56. if in the same cell(c11) i put 28 I want to see in
cell D15 the answer 31 Can this be done and if so can I get the formula to do
so. Please