Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Earl Kiosterud Earl Kiosterud is offline

Default how to hide a worksheet

deepika,

At the very least, you can hide the sheet with Format - Sheet - Hide. It can easily be
unhidden the same way You could also protect the sheet (Tools - Protection - Protect
workbook) to keep anyone from changing the formulas, should they discover the sheet., and
you can mark the formula cells hidden (Format - Protection - Hidden). Do that before you
protect the sheet. Or you can prevent unhiding the sheet with Tools - Protection -
Protect Workbook), though that disallows moving, adding, renaming etc. any sheets in the
workbook.

If you're into VBA, you may be able to use the veryhidden property, though I can't seem to
find it right now in xl2003 . With that, only a macro can unhide it. Unless it doesn't
apply to sheets. Don't remember. Still can't find it.
--
Regards from Virginia Beach,

Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com

"deepika :excel help" wrote in message
i want to hide the last worksheet in my workbook. it contains formulas. need
not to be shown at any point of time.
is it possible....