Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How do I add "accrued vacation days" column to the Employee Attend

There are a few of these templates at the Template Gallery.

If you share the URL of the template you downloaded someone could probably help
you.

But I would imagine you just insert a column and go from there with formulas to
calculate accrued days based upon some algorithm which you would know.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 11:03:00 -0800, Jam wrote:

I found the template for the Employee Attendance Record, and it's the one I
need, but I also need to add a column for "accrued vacation days" (monthly).
How do I do that?