Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default Print rows at end of pages

It is not clear what you want to do.
If you want to only print the block once below all the other pages then,
just copy the block and paste it below the data and print.
If you want something else please post again with more detail.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"fyrefox"
wrote in message
I have a worksheet that will will range from one to 10 pages. I have a
signature block that the data uses 11 rows. Can I make the signature block
print only on the last page. The signature block will be required to be at
the bottom of the page. This will need to auto add rows or delete emty rows
to be at the bottom.