Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Compiling Email Addresses from Text

Hi Ralph

them into excel, my apologies, can anyone take the time to explain to me how

You can change the range to your range

Copy the code in a standard module
See this page how
http://www.rondebruin.nl/code.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Ralph" wrote in message ...
Ron and everyone, I'd love to try your macros but I don't know how to enter
them into excel, my apologies, can anyone take the time to explain to me how
to take this code and put it into a macro?

also Ron, the a1:e100 is a bit limited for my purposes would it be possible
to expand the range from like say a1 to L1000?

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

See also

http://www.rondebruin.nl/find.htm#Copy

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Ralph" wrote in message ...
Hi All,

I frequently need to extract email addresses from huge amounts of text, like
40+ pages long, etc... for large web design clients of mine...

I was wondering if a macro could be developed somehow to leave me with a
stack of email addresses. I suppose the macro would have to test each piece
of text for an "@" and a ".com" and then stack only those terms in a column
somewhere. Any ideas on how to do this? I am not macro savvy AT ALL...

thanks!