Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ralph Ralph is offline

Default Compiling Email Addresses from Text

Ron and everyone, I'd love to try your macros but I don't know how to enter
them into excel, my apologies, can anyone take the time to explain to me how
to take this code and put it into a macro?

also Ron, the a1:e100 is a bit limited for my purposes would it be possible
to expand the range from like say a1 to L1000?

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

See also

http://www.rondebruin.nl/find.htm#Copy

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Ralph" wrote in message ...
Hi All,

I frequently need to extract email addresses from huge amounts of text, like
40+ pages long, etc... for large web design clients of mine...

I was wondering if a macro could be developed somehow to leave me with a
stack of email addresses. I suppose the macro would have to test each piece
of text for an "@" and a ".com" and then stack only those terms in a column
somewhere. Any ideas on how to do this? I am not macro savvy AT ALL...

thanks!