CLR

Assuming your "Accepted" list is in column A,
your "Declined" list in column B, and your "Open" list in column C........

put this in D1 and copy down.......
=IF(ISNA(A1=VLOOKUP(A1,declined,1,FALSE)),"",IF(A1 =VLOOKUP(A1,declined,1,FAL
SE),"dup in declined",""))
this will tell you if any column A entry also shows on column B

put this in E1 and copy down........
=IF(ISNA(A1=VLOOKUP(A1,open,1,FALSE)),"",IF(A1=VLO OKUP(A1,open,1,FALSE),"dup
in open",""))
this will tell you is any column A entry also shows on column C

put this in F1 and copy down.........
=IF(OR(ISNA(VLOOKUP(A1,declined,1,FALSE)),ISNA(VLO OKUP(A1,open,1,FALSE))),""
,IF(VLOOKUP(A1,declined,1,FALSE)=VLOOKUP(A1,open,1 ,FALSE),"trip in all
three",""))
this will tell you if any column A entry appears in BOTH columns B and
C........

Note: formulas are all on one line, watch out for email word wrap.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"WellsDesign" wrote in message
I have a list of 3000 names from 3 diffrent lists. (Accpted, declined,

open)
I want to get a list of all the declined names that also appear on the

open
or won lists. how do I do this?
Using Excel 2002