Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Need to create a number from other columns

=c1&d1&e1 etc

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Sierra Mike" wrote in message
Not text as I earlier thought. I have columns C, D, E, F, and G. Total
of
15 digits 5-2-4-1-3 respectively. In column A, I need to create a 15
digit
number that reads the other columns and prints them as one 15 digit
number.
In other words, column C has '11001, column D has '15, column E has '6402,
Column F has '1, Column G has '102. Under format cells these are listed
as
General number in each of these columns. I need in column A, the same
format
to give me answer of '110011564021102. What formula can I put in column A
get this desired outcome? Thanks.
--
Sierra Mike