Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tyro[_2_] Tyro[_2_] is offline

Default Open excel documents in separate windows

Or, run multiple copies of Excel with one workbook open in each

Tyro

"JORDON" wrote in message
Hello,
I am an avid excel user who has just come across a problem that is
affecting
my ability to arrange all the various open programs on my desktop. The
problem I am having is that when I open multiple Excel documents, all the
documents open under the same window. I am looking for a solution to this
problem, as I would prefer to have multiple open excel documents in their
own
windows (for organizational purposes later on). Any help would be greatly
appreciated!

(NOTE: I am using Excel 2007)

Regards,
Jordon