Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Compiling Email Addresses from Text

Can you copy and paste a small sample of the data you currently have with email
addresses contained therein?

6-10 lines should suffice but do not attach a file.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 2 Feb 2008 10:32:00 -0800, Ralph
wrote:

Hi All,

I frequently need to extract email addresses from huge amounts of text, like
40+ pages long, etc... for large web design clients of mine...

I was wondering if a macro could be developed somehow to leave me with a
stack of email addresses. I suppose the macro would have to test each piece
of text for an "@" and a ".com" and then stack only those terms in a column
somewhere. Any ideas on how to do this? I am not macro savvy AT ALL...

thanks!