Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default sumif formula in Excel 2003

Maybe you have manual calculation set, ToolsOptionsCalculation

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Ellen" wrote in message
I found that if I "edit," and then pres shift control and enter at the same
time, that my formula will then calculate correctly. Is there something
else
I could do where I don't have to do this?

"Ellen" wrote:

I opened a spreadsheet that I have not used since I changed to Excel
2003.
When I try to copy a "sumif" created prior to Excel 2003, the formula is
there but it does not calculate correctly. Also, when I "edit" the
formula,
I get the green triangle in the upper left corner of the cell.