Dave Peterson

Try hitting alt-f11 using the keyboard.

Mike Flory wrote:

VBA was installed when I setup Office 2003. I have unistalled and
reinstalled Office 2003, about 3 or 4 times and nothing seems to happen. I
don't have the option to do Alt-F11 it is grayed out.

"Jim Rech" wrote:

It sounds as if VBA was not installed or it has been turned off (which can
be done with a registry entry). More likely the former. What happens when
you try to enter the VBE (Alt-F11)? If you get an error then try running
Office setup again and under Office Shared Features make sure Visual Basic
for Applications is selected for installation.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP
"Mike Flory" <Mike wrote in message
|I have recently upgrade from Office XP to Office 2003. I'm running XP Pro
| w/SP2 and all of the updates for Windows and Office. Here is the problem
I'm

--

Dave Peterson