Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default printing with a command button

We can even take that a step further, making it more generic so that what
ever cell is currently selected becomes the top cell in a range that includes
20 cells in the selected cell's column:
Sub Print20()
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = _
Selection.Address & ":" & Selection.Offset(19, 0).Address)
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
'and set the PrintArea back to the entire sheet
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PageSetup.PrintArea = ""
End Sub

Dim whereAmI As String
whereAmI = Selection.Address
Range(Selection.Address & ":" & Selection.Offset(19, 0).Address).Select
Stop
Range(whereAmI).Select

"CLR" wrote:

Not sure exactly what you want, but this may help....

Sub Print20()
Range("A5:A24").Select
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$5:$A$24"
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
Range("A5").Select
End Sub

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

" wrote:

I want to print 20 consecutive cells using a command button on my
page.
Can someone help me?