Garrystone Garrystone is offline
Junior Member

Hi
I am not sure exactly what you are asking here, since it appears that you have answered your own question. But to repeat more than 1 row, say rows 1-6, you would type in the row to repeat: $1:$6. This will repeat rows 1-6 on every page and would include the borders and shading of rows 1-6 etc.

garry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrReeLady View Post
How do I have excel automatically repeat the borders of all rows to a new
page. I know how to set up to have it repeat my first row with the titles of
each column and I am assuming that when I go into page setup/sheet that I can
choose "Rows to repeat at top" to include the whole page, but I'm not sure
how.

I've created a monthly log and I don't want to create new pages with
copy/paste... if my data exceeds one page, then I would like my page
formatting to automatically display on the new second page and so on...