Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default Sumproduct across worksheets

What version of Excel are you using?

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"mikelee101" wrote in message
Hello,
I'm trying to do a multi-criteria count across worksheets and was
wondering if anyone had any suggestions. The number of sheets may
change occassionally, so I'm trying to avoid having to do the
calculation over each sheet then sum the results. What I'm trying to
accomplish is something like the following:

=Sumproduct(--('Sheet1:Sheet9'!$A$1:$A$20="X"),--('Sheet1:Sheet9'!$B
$1:$B$20="Y"))

This returns #REF!, as does using {=SUM(IF.....}.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can do this with existing
functions before I sit down and try to write my own?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all.

Mike Lee
McKinney, TX