Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default When Using VLOOKUP With MATCH How Do I Handle #NA On Data Retrieval

Patience is a virtue. Quit sending the same question every few minutes.

"Katlyn Jones" wrote in message
.. .
I am using =VLOOKUP($A$32,Data!$A$4:$M$18,MATCH($B$3,Data!$B$ 4:$M$4,0)+1,0)
in order to search for two dimensions in a table. I am a very green user
so do not know much in the way of Excel.

The problem is when there is no matching field I receive a #NA. How do I
just get a blank or 0 if there is no matching data?

Thank you in advance for your help.

A Womand Told Me
http://www.awomantoldme.com