Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
lthpilot lthpilot is offline

Default Excel for Customer History Records

Hello, can anyone direct me to an existing template that can be used to track
customer enquiries and feedback. It needs an efficient way of recording
follow up & response conversations. In a standard workbook layout if you type
loads of text into a column (say 'follow up' for instance), it pushes all the
rows so far down the spreadsheet it quickly becomes unwieldy. If anyone can
help I could e mail an example of what we're using now (awful) and after
having a chuckle at our expense maybe you can suggest something more
appropriate. We're running 2003.
Many thanks
--
Marcus