David McRitchie

Hi Katie,
If instead of inserting and dragging the tab, you want a
macro solution to simply add a sheet at
the end of the other sheet tabs you could use the following:

Sub add_sheet_at_end()
Sheets.Add After:=Sheets(Sheets.Count)
End Sub

Additional snippets of code in
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/sheets.htm

If not familiar with macros see
---
HTH,

"CLR" wrote in message ...
I just insert the sheet normally, by right-click Insert Sheet and this
puts it one sheet to the left of my last sheet so then I just left-click on
it and drag it over into the proper place at the right end..........if you
are copying an entire sheet, then there is an option in the process allowing
you to select where to put it......

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Katie" wrote in message
How do you insert a worksheet after the last worksheet?