Dana DeLouis

I have a worksheet that I've protected ...

Don't know if this would apply, but in the latest versions of Excel, when
you go
Tools | Protection | Protect Sheet
you can select "Allow all users of this worksheet to:"
and select "Sort", which is nearer the bottom of the list.

--
Dana DeLouis
Win XP & Office 2003

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
Unprotect the project in the VBE--not unprotect the workbook in excel.

(In the OP's other thread, the thought of a Shared workbook was discussed,
too.)

Frank Kabel wrote:

Hi
o.k. then you first have to unprotect your workbook

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
"Phyllis" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Thanks. I tried that and I get a message that the project
is locked, and it won't record the macro.