Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Teethless mama Teethless mama is offline

Default Updating columns in worksheet based on values from another worksh.

WK1
In C1: =IF(A1&B1=WK2!A1&WK2!B1,WK2!C1,"")

"NBROWN" wrote:

hello all,

I apologize for simplicity of this question but I am drawing a blank on how
to do this I have a workbook with two worksheets (WK1 and WK2). I would
like to update column C of WK1 (with column C from WK2) if column A & column
B of WK1 matches column A & column B of WK2. I have several thousands rows
in each workbook but that shouldn't matter I would guess.
Much thanks in advance......