Mel

Thanks for all replies. You all have confirmed that the
indirect function won't operate on non-contiguous ranges.
Don, you are correct that entering the range directly
will work, but that prevents me from doing string math to
create the range names that I want. Sometimes we just
want to do more than the program will do. Thanks again
for your time. At least I know I hit a dead end.