Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FormulaQuestioner FormulaQuestioner is offline

Default Sumproduct of cells

I am currently working on an inventory spreadsheet.

Each row will represent one desk. Each column will be used for a piece of
equipment.

In this spreadsheet each piece of equipment have have things wrong with them
that will make the station count as not working, but some of the entires will
not count towards that.

I would like a formula that I can use in a cell that will count all of the
rows and this is the criteria

problem stations
=all of the cells that have at least one of the following criteris (ie
Montior Broken, Computer no power, USB Mouse Missing)

I did have a formula before that was kind of like that but when ever a field
would have something in it that did not fall into that category it would not
could the station is having a problem

Any help would be appreciated