Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Glory2God Glory2God is offline

Default Multiple Workbooks.

On every other computer I've ever worked on when I open up a second or third
workbook I can go back and forth to them using Ctl+Tab. On my home computer
this does not work. Ctl+Tab just goes to the current workbook in Excel which,
if I am already in Excel means it goes nowhere. I have to use the windows
option on the menu bar to navigate to another open workbook. Is there a
setting somewhere so that I can change this. It is really annoying when you
are used to using Ctl+Tab to switch back and forth all of the time.