Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
AndreaB AndreaB is offline

Default Annotations sticking to data point & data table

Right, I mean fasten together ;) Sounds great, let me give that a try
and see if it will work for our purposes here.

So if the user copied the chart this would also copy the data with
it? They like to see the numerator and denom. with their charts.
Many of their old charts with the data tables are often used in
PowerPoints for the board here.

Thanks for all your help and btw, your site has some great tutorials,
you have saved me a TON of time! I appreciate it! ~andrea