Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
shakey shakey is offline

Default sheets tab

Thank you Nick for reply
I am fully patched and cleared of spyware etc. Since the tabs reappeared
after cycling thru many workbooks I doubt there is a connection there. I
found a similar but more specific problem related to macros mentioned in a
ms site that suggested cycling from full to partial screen display, I will
try that if it reoccurs. Strange that the other,earlier, posters haven't
followed thru. Perhaps it went away for them and stays away.
SG

"Nick Hodge" wrote in message
Shakey

I've not seen this either, so have no answer. Are you fully patched to
SP1? I would have thought with this issue there would be a fix in here. If
not, would you like to email me the workbook to see if it operates the
same on my machine?

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"shakey" <shakeyATsonic.net wrote in message
After posting in another group I saw this had been asked three times and
never answered. Now its my turn here.
In excel 2007 I opened a workbook with three sheets, did a macro
sort/print then found sheet tabs missing. Over next 30 minutes opened
past versions and none had sheet tabs UNTIL about the fifth try, that one
had tabs; then rechecked and all had tabs.
What is going on, I only opened and closed workbooks? Others have
questioned sheet tabs intermittently disappearing. Sounds similar, they
got no replies.
TIA
SG