Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] everythingautomotive@gmail.com is offline

Default change color of all cells with formula or are part of a formula

On Jan 27, 12:43*pm, "Bob Phillips" wrote:
Yes, use that formula in conditional formatting. Seehttp://www.contextures..com/xlCondFormat01.html

--
---
HTH

Bob

wrote in message

is it possible to change the color of all cells that contain a formula
or are part of a formula???

if so, how would i do that?- Hide quoted text -

I think maybe I am saying it wrong. I want for excel to change the
color of all the cells in the spreadsheet that have a formula in them
or are referenced in a formula. I want the rest of the cells to stay
normal if they don't contain one of the two.??? Does that make sense?
Maybe I can show an example somehow.